I've reached 14k words on Stray Dogs, the intended first of a series of novels set in the CU. I've moved out of the Beginning and into the Middle. The Middle, a daunting place where I will have to fill out my plot, color within and without the lines, and work my way to the ending, which is waiting for me like a delicious bowl of candy. It's the hardest part, as I understand it, to make my way across the bulk of the story, especially when I have not meticulously structured an outline for the novel. I know the waypoints, the scenes of high plot, but the crunchy stuff in between has yet to come to me.
Time to do some more work.
Crow Universe
This site will be the homebase for everything Crow Universe related.
Updates on current novel progress, short stories, and various other things will be posted here.
If you came here through a search, this site has NOTHING to do with the movie, The Crow.
Updates on current novel progress, short stories, and various other things will be posted here.
If you came here through a search, this site has NOTHING to do with the movie, The Crow.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment